Junior Electronics Engineer
Join Our Team
Would you like
to join us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Electronics Engineer to join our customer-facing phone repair business in Peterborough. It’s a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as we expand and grow rapidly in the dynamic 2021 environment.
Job duties and responsibilities
As a Junior Electronics Engineer, your duties will include the following key tasks:
- Fault finding of mobile phones and other mobile communication devices.
- Carry out board level component repairs using micro soldering techniques.
- Maintaining test equipment and keeping the working areas conforming the six sigma best practices.
- Developing company technical documents for fault-finding and repairs.
Skills and experience
- HND or higher in Electronics Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years experience in related industry.
- Generally good manual dexterity when handling tiny components.
- Excellent micro-soldering and wiring skills.
- Able to work alone or within a team setting.
- Ability to carry out own research into new repair techniques for new product ranges.
- Good communication skills.
- £21,000 to £24,000 per year depending on experience.
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- Annual performance bonuses and self-development packages available.
Are you a great match for this role? If yes, then get in touch with us via the form below.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!